Last updated on july 10th, 2019 at 07:14 pm
With as many available capabilities as possible, the best DJ headphones can be a complicated task.
You need a few to clear the browsers and the next day for live performances. Many, one of the most common problems that the DJs end up, is the breaking of their heads.
But you don’t worry. For this reason, we have again included a list of the longest and high quality helmet sets on the market.
In this list we also make sure that all helmets are locked for you to get the best results.
This is because closed ear hearers have a legal line, that it sounds loud. This way, you can definitely enjoy the audio and focus on the song you sing.
The advantage of closed headers is the increase in low / high frequencies. Thus, the area of the head can feel the rhythm of the present song, which requires a perfect adaptation of the rhythm.
So, once you understand the benefits of this kind of permit, we can discover how you are best for you!
- Dynamic earphones with closed ears. White without cable: 285 g. Premature connection will be charged again
- Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, wireless reading – 9.8 feet
- Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction. Nominal impedance – 64 pounds. Sound pressure level (SPL) – 113 dB
- Ear-to-ear design with paddle ear cups – Dynamic closed earphones with up to 32 dB of external noise. Frequency Response (Headphone) – 8 – 25000 Hz
- Other pads, headcodes and audio cables are easy to replace and provide a long life
The Sennheiser HD280PRO is a closed-ear dynamic headset that offers accurate linear sound reproduction. Easy, foldable and comfortable. Ergonomic design with padded ear cups.
The rotating ear cups are in faux leather and the headband is padded to provide more comfort during use.
It has an external noise attenuation of up to 32 dB and an optimal impedance, which guarantees universal compatibility for use at home or in the studio.
Extended frequency response for warm, natural sound reproduction. The cable, headband padding and ear pads can be replaced to extend the life of the helmet.
HereSennheiser HD280PRO Headphone
- Treble is not harsh
- Great for extended use
- Isolation is terrific and even signal is perfect
- Extremely comfortable with great sound quality
- Initially very tight and uncomfortable to wear
- Sometimes high notes are muted
Enjoy Audio Technica quality at an affordable price with Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. Engineered and manufactured using state-of-the-art technology and built with 40mm drivers, you can enjoy the beauty of DJing.
The ear-embracing design of the ear pads ensures excellent soundproofing and is perfect for club parties and evenings.
It is set flat for precise sound monitoring over the entire frequency range. The headband and the earpads are made of high quality materials, which makes it durable and comfortable. Space saving with foldable and portable design with detachable cable.
- State-of-the-art technology and rugged construction 40 mm platinum with rare earth magnets and copper
- Flat adjustment for incredibly accurate sound monitoring over the entire frequency range
- Contours drawn around the ears for excellent soundproofing in noisy environments 90 de
- Professional ear cushions and headband for durability and comfort
- Foldable for space-saving mobility. Detachable cable (including a 1.2m, 3.0m and 3.0m spiral cable)
- Tuned flat so you can hear all sound
- Can really get louder with optimum isolation
- More ear cup paddings and great headband adjustments
- Very floppy and may be hard to control
- Since it’s studio headphones
- The clamping force can be strong
- Some users might find ear cups to be quite large